29312: Kolo (reply) A quote from one of the unaccountable Lavalassiens....A reminder (fwd)

From: Misye Kolo <msyekolo@yahoo.com>

Subject: A quote from one of the unaccountable Lavalassiens....A reminder

""Corbetteer Charles Arthur, at the centre of the row, was once an
enthusiastic Aristide supporter.  He simply changed his mind on the
basis of solid evidence, as did countless others (including me).  ""

Antwan Ismery said it well """ We are going to loose some and I will assure you we are going to win some but believe me those who jump in along the way know for sure WHY they are on our side""

After all, the movement invest only in the HUMAN BEING (refer to Le livre blanc de Fanmi Lavalas : Investir dans l' Humain.)

   Still hope they will be back.