29320: Jones (asks) Haitian forts

From: Marvin T. Jones <marvin@marvintjones.com>

In your e-discussion on March 28, 2000 correspondence, the topic of Haitian forts was discussed. I used Google Earth to look at Fort Riviere and Fort Neuf, both I've previously seen and photographed from the Citadel Henry. Does anyone still have the coordinates of Crete Rouge and the two at Marchand Dessalines. I have seen another one on a flight from P-a-P to Cap Haitien which is not Christophian. It is on the first range of mountains, to the west.

My Citadel page is http://www.marvintjones.com/Archives/Haiti/CitadelleHenry.htm.

Marvin T. Jones
www.marvintjones.com
www.roanoke-chowan.com