29329: Wilson (ask) ile de la tortue (fwd)

From: nicole wilson <delmi209@yahoo.com>

[Bob Corbett requests you contact Mr. Wilson directly at his e-mail address.]

Gentlemen

My name is Michelle Delva. I am a native Haitian. I am tryig so hard to get some cruise ships to go to ile de la tortue, Haiti. I am being asked for some pictures of ile de la tortue. I do not have any pictures or videos of ile de la tortue to show to them. If you do have any you can share with me please send them to me at delmi209@yahoo.com I would appreciate very much if you could help me.

   Sincerely,

  Michelle Delva

            Mr.  Corbett
My name is Michelle Delva. I am a Haitian living in New York City. I am trying very hard to get some cruise ships to go to ile de la tortue. Would you be kind enough to send me any pictures or video you may have about ile de la tortue so that I can show to them.

  I would appreciate it so much if you could help me.

  Sincerely,

  Michelle Delva