29397: KWhite (contact) Searching for an artist (fwd)

From: librisia@comcast.net

This request came from my in-laws. Prospective artists may reply to me or to Ms. Nash directly.

"I have an unusual request.  Jeanne Nash has a
wonderful doll collection.  She has recently been collecting scenes from
various countries.  For instance, a street market.  These are all at a
1/12 of full size.  She asked me if you would know of any Haitian artist
who would be willing to produce such a scene of Haiti.  Example, what a
street market in Haiti would be selling re: paintings, etc. I am a bit
unclear what exactly she would want in the scene, though. The scenes
are, as I said, 1/12 of life sized."

Ms. Nash's email is oplibro@juno.com . Please mention me, Krista White, in your email if you contact Ms. Nash directly.

Thanks!