29405: Kathleen - on Haitians speaking out on List (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

After reading Stanley Lucas' comprehensive and correct (in my opinion) of
the period 1994-2004 in Haiti, and the way in which the present government
may be following the same failed template, I remembered Patrick Slavin's
comment from Africa that there seemed to be fewer Haitians contributing to
the Corbett list.

Further, I notice that those whom I can identify as Haitian (can't tell from
screenname) do not support the record nor the return of Aristide, whereas at
least one half of the white Americans and Europeans on the list champion
both his deeds while president and his return.

 I look forward to comments, contradictions, analyses,etc.  Mesi davans,
Kathleen

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.