29412: Wilson (announce) Ile de la Tortue Tour (fwd)

From: nicole wilson <delmi209@yahoo.com>

 Piracy at Tortuga-2006

On December 2006 and In April 2007, I will organize a complete tour of Ile de la tortue. We will go to the celebrated west end beach as you know it is one of the top ten most beautiful beach in the Caribbean.

We will visit the famous piracy port of Cayona, the palmiste, and many other sites. Tortuga is the perfect location to film movies. Tortuga has been featured in the movies Captain Blood from 1935, "The Black Swan" from 1942, Pirate of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl from 2003 and Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest from 2006.

Tortuga also has been featured in the video games Tortuga-Two Treasures, Sid Meier's Pirates! Monkey Island, and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow.

  We will take a cruise ship from Miami and New York.
  To make your reservation e-mail me at delmi209@yahoo.com

  Sincerely,
  Michelle Delva

Want to start your own business? Learn how on  Yahoo! Small Business.