29449: Diggs: looking for translators (fwd)

From: David Diggs <dadiggs@gmail.com>

Beyond Borders, Fonkoze, and Fondasyon Limye Lavi are looking for native
Creole speakers who have excellent English, a connection to the Internet,
and good typing skills to help translate recorded interviews from Creole
into typed English. The interviews are recorded in a digital format.
Translators will be paid by the length of the interview satisfactorily
translated. This work offers a lot of flexibility. Translators can work from
home or anywhere they have a computer with a audio capacity.

We will be using what we learn from these interviews to inform the
development of two adult education programs for Fonkoze clients and adult
literacy program participants. The first program will focus on sustainable
agriculture and environmental protection. The second will focus on human
rights, especially the rights of children and women.

If you or someone you know would like more information, please contact David
Diggs at dadiggs@gmail.com.

--
David Diggs
www.BeyondBorders.net