29506: Pat Scheu (ask) Does anyone know where Jacqui Labrom currently is? (fwd)

From: Pat Scheu <patscheu@harvestmoon.biz>

Pat Scheu is asking -

I am trying to get a hold of Jacqui Labrom from Voyages Lumieres. My group and I are planning a trip to Haiti, hopefully for February, 2007. I was hoping to talk to about ground and transportation issues while we are in country. The number I have for her - 509 249 6177 gives me a recording that says the number is no longer in service. And her email also bounces back.

Any information or help is greatly appreciated!

Mesi anpil,
Pat Scheu
215 368 4761