29527: Henderson seeks info reg Heifer (fwd)

From: SFclinics1@aol.com

List members:
I have been exploring the Heifer International web-sight this past week and
still have a knowledge deficit.  It would appear to me that they do, for much
of the world, what Fonkoze does in Haiti.  It puzzles me as to why they appear
active in DR but not Haiti.  Have any of you dealt, or are dealing, with them
now?
I greet you with love in His name
Tommy Henderson
563-323-5068 <SFclinics1@aol.com>
2034 West 5th Street
Davenport, Iowa 52802-1006

VOCATVS  ATQUE NON ----VOCATVS  DEUS ADERIT
Bidden or not bidden, God is present

  Carl Jung

IF YOU WISH TO NOT RECEIVE THIS EMAIL REGARDING HAITI, RETURN THIS MAILING TO
ME AND ENTER "REMOVE" INTO THE SUBJECT MATTER.  YOUR NAME WILL BE PROMPTLY
DROPPED FROM MY LIST.