29561: Morse (comment) 2004 (fwd)

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

Some one brought it to my attention that calling some one's opinion on  facts
"silly" was insulting to the person. I had no intention to insult. I  merely
wanted to state that of the three groups of power (Government of Haiti,  184
and Army/FRAPH) back in 2004, none of them were democratic. Neither was  the
transition government "democratic". I also don't personally know  Ms Claudette
and had no intention of judging her at her new position. I  wish her and Pax
Christi all the best in their efforts to shed light on  injustice.

Richard Morse