29578: Reply from Labrom re 29570 Port Salut (fwd)

From voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com

Mark - what do you need to know about P. Salut - I was just down there this weekend.

There had been lots of rain during the previous week in the whole of the South area, but fortunately for me and my clients it was not too bad. Just rain Friday evening and a bit on Saturday. Saturday nite it could have rained and no-one would have worried as we were enjoying some Nouveau Beaujolais at a new hotel. Very nice - lovely area to visit!!! The clients adored it and said it was like another country!

Jacqui Labrom

Voyages Lumière SA
Journeys for the enlightened traveler
email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com