29612: Fuller (info): Ayiti online role-playing game (fwd)

From Rob Fuller

I don't think that this has been mentioned on the list before. Apologies if
it has.

This http://ayiti.newzcrew.org/ayitiunicef/ is an interesting online game
which gives you the role of managing a family in rural Haiti: allocating the
budget, sending family members to work and/or school, and trying to keep
everyone healthy and safe over the years. I can't make up my mind if this
game is patronising, good awareness-raising, crazily simplistic, or just
more NGO self-righteousness (Unicef and Oxfam seem to be behind it) - but it
is certainly entertaining, with great music and graphics....

Rob