29623: Laforest (reply and asks) Re: 29620: Pierre (Reply) 29605: Kathleen (fwd)

From: Me Robert Laforest <lawyerha@hotmail.com>

I am sorry but the comments are extremely confusing. Could you be a mot more explicit in your explanations as to what reactionary ruling class you are talking about most specifically when you state that "they" managed to use their highly-developed skills to put it to ruins and push it
deeper down the trenches and dungeons.

And the statement that " What is happening now is the direct and indirect results of their 200-year very, very skillful mismanagement of our beautiful country. What more can we ask of such very and extraordinarily skillful geniuses of the Haitian and International bourgeoisie?

The "they" that you refer to, I assume are the "reactionary ruling class" and you seem to imply that it is not their country. Is my understanding correct ?

The points made are extremely interesting but it would be good that the writer be more explicit in his explanations.