29673: Renshaw (reply) RE: 29668: Miles (comment) Response to Morse comment (fwd)

From: Jodi Renshaw <jrenshaw@hotmail.com>

Thank you Miles,

I was about to ask the same question. As a Wyclef fan myself, I could not find one lyric that glorifies any form of violence. In fact, most of his music speaks out against it. In our opinion, Wyclef is "good for" Haiti. He is and can be a role model for many youth. He made it big and then returned to his home country to share the wealth. We hope that our Haitian-born adopted son will do the same.

~ Jodi

Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version. Join now. http://ideas.live.com