From Bob Corbett: Terribly far behind....

From Bob Corbett

Folks,

I'm very sorry about the list being so far behind. I'm serving a term on the Grand Jury here in St. Louis and it is a 9-5 service for three months. It is simply EXHAUSTING. I come home and just fall into bed so early, and have to leave the house by 6:30 AM to head downtown on buses and metro. (he,he,he, this retired guy who never "comuted" to work in his life is getting a taste of what others do in their daily work lives -- and he doesn't like it.)

I will try very hard to get caught up over the Christmas weekend.

Please bear with me. This will continue on until middle February, alas and alack.

Bob Corbett