29751: kathleen (addition) Re: 29730: Leiderman, re 29719: is Cite Soleil "parte-au-Prince"? (fwd)

From: Kathleen Burke <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Until Haiti has more than one road North out of Port au Prince to the Central Plateau (and I agree it is deliberate) AND some comfortable hotels along the way with electricity and security, we will get only lopsided reports from "journalists" staying in the Montana, El Rancho, Villa Kreyol., venturing out to nearby slums. The Oloffson. differs in being in the red zone itself, but is still a delightful place to stay. Kathleen