29838: Corbett (asks) History (fwd)

From: "Monde,Jean M" <jean-monde@ufl.edu>

From Bob Corbett: Folks, I received the note below, but at the moment
since I still have another full month serving on the St. Louis Grand Jury, I just have little time to do any research.

Can any of you on the list suggest answers and sources for this person?
Any help would be appreciated.

Bob

Dear Mr. Corbett,

 I greatly enjoy and appreciate your page on haitian history. I'm
 interested in any historical document or information you have about the
 sum of money Haiti had to pay to France to validate their independence.

Thank you.