29849: LOCCM (REPLY) Re: 29834: Lydick (ask) Re: 29810: Loccm (reply) Re: 29776: Durban (comment)... (fwd)

From: LOCCM@aol.com

Yes, I just pass through on my way to a piece of property that we would  like
to buy on the beach.  The village always looks clean.  I am sure  that there
are other communities that show some pride but so many places that I  visit
are continually littered with trash.  I "inherited" orphanages,  churches and
schools from my father when he passed away and I plan to work there  as long as
God wills. My brother funded us until he retired and then we had to  close 30
of our schools for lack of money.
Blessings and peace
John Hawthorn
Loyal Oak Community Chapel