29851: Bick (asks about list procedures) -- Corbett replies

From: Paul BICK <paulbick@msn.com>

Bob -

Could you post the "posting procedures" for thiis list again?

Is it entirely necessary to delete message responded to - in the body of
the post?  That streamlining move renders many messages unintelligable -
unless you pay very close attention and remember everything - and I do
not, unfortunately.  For example, the following is about Port Au Piment,
I think, and there was the fascinating discussion of Mazultipan... both
of these would have been more informative if they had included some of
the previous post

Thanks

Paul

Corbett notes:  Paul, I have the central rules of FORM -- three of them --
below. However, I would note that it is perfectly acceptable to quote some relevant SECTION of a post to which one is replying. What I won't do is post the WHOLE note.

Main rules of form are: