29870: Kathleen (info) film shot in Cite Soleil, featuring "Billy" and JBA (fwd)

From: Kathleen Burke <kathleendantor@verizon.net>

A few months ago, someone wrote about watching a film that he thought was made of "outakes" of "Ghosts of Cite Soleil" . It wasn't. Recently, I caught the end of "Haiti: End of the Chimera?" directed by Charles Najman.

  It will be replayed on Sundance Friday January 26 at 11:30AM ET.
Anyone can go to www.Sundancechannel.com, find the program either via DocDay or alphabetically, and see a short clip of the beginning of the film. I plan to watch it from the beginning a week from Friday. Those friends living near me who do not indulge in expensive subscriptions to exotic cable channels (it's worth it to me!!!) but want to watch are cordially invited - you know who you are!!!

Refreshments provided, and an orange Hemingway polydactyl named Danbala will share host duties Kathleen