29875: Bell: Toussaint Biography (fwd)

From: madison bell <mbell@goucher.edu>

My biography of Toussaint Louverture is published this month by Pantheon Books.

an excerpt from the book can be seen here:

http://faculty.goucher.edu/mbell/Toussaint%20Bio/Toussaint%20Biograph.htm

I'll be making appearances for the book in January and February in
Nashville, Franklin, New Orleans, Miami, Baltimore, Washington DC and
Providence.  And hope to see any of you at any of these places!   plesase
stop and say hello.  Schedule below:

Saturday, January 20­Nashville

2:00 pm --        Davis-Kidd Booksellers event. 4007 Hillsboro Road, Grace
Plaza, Nashville, TN .

Sunday, January 23-- Franklin

3:00 p.m.--        Landmark Booksellers event.  114 East Main Street,
Franklin, TN.

  Tuesday, January 23­New Orleans

6:00 pm --        Octavia Books event. 513 Octavia Street, New Orleans, LA
70115.

  Wednesday, January 24­Miami

12:00 pm --      University of Miami event. Books&Books to sell books. More
info to come.

6:30 pm --        Miami/Books&Books event. 265 Aragon Avenue, Coral Gables,
FL 33134.

Thursday, January 25­NYC

7:00 pm --        La Maison Française and the Haitian Book Centre event.
NYU, 16 Washington Mews (corner of University Place).

  Friday, January 26­NYC

7:00 pm --        192 Books event.192 Tenth Avenue at 21st Street, New
York, NY 10011

Thursday, February 1­Baltimore

7:00 pm --        B+N College Store @ Johns Hopkins University event. 3330
St. Paul Street, Baltimore, MD 21218

Saturday, February 3­Washington, DC

6:00 pm --        Politics & Prose event. 5015 Connecticut Avenue NW,
Washington DC.

Feburary 8

1 pm            Chapters Bookstore, Washington DC

Monday, February 12­Providence

5:30 pm --        John Carter Brown Library event/Galletti Lecture. More
info to come.

<http://faculty.goucher.edu/mbell/Stone%20files/stone_that_the_builder_refused.htm>http://faculty.goucher.edu/<http://faculty.goucher.edu/mbell/Stone%20files/stone_that_the_builder_refused.htm>mbell