29883: Kathleen (term misuse)Re: 29876: Pierre (question) Re: 29871: kathleen (reply) (fwd)

From: Kathleen Burke <kathleendantor@verizon.net>

I don't know about "the masses," or how you define them. With respect, I think your posts are too broad in their definitions of "bourgeois" and "masses," caught in a time warp of Stalin-inspired perjoratives that obfuscate rather than communicate. The Haitian police and criminals who kidnap, murder, torture, rape and the Haitians in government positions who use funds to build themselves a mansion and buy another SUV raise ire. The people who always say, "se pa fot mwen," and beg with entitlement raise ire. Those who never say "thank you" to the people in NGOs who would die for Haitian welfare, and watch funds directed for job training and garbage removal "get lost" raise ire. It really isn't "the masses." Kathleen