29888: bronzeartlover (ask) Re: Any Haitian Art Collection Association? (fwd)

From: bronzeartlover@aol.com

Dear Fellow Haitian Art Enthusiasts:

I am a serious Haitian art collector living in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. As a collector and lover of Haitian art with over 300 works (100+ of which are top museum-worthy works), I am looking to join any existing Haitian art collectors association and/to start my own--if one does not exist.

The goal is to share collections, pointers and our passion for Haitian art. Please note that my artwork is not for sale; only to share with fellow Haitian art lovers.

If you are aware of any such clubs and/or wish to start one, please E-mail me.

Thanks, and One Love,

Aderson Exume
(Nephew and godson of living first generation Haitian master, Rene Exume (b.1929) (1st Cousin of Jean-Raynald Exume (b. 1950), who is the eldest son of Rene Exume. (1st Cousin and godfather of Jonas Exume (b. 1979), who is the nephew of Rene and cousin of Jean-Raynald.
(1st Cousin of Lesley Exume)
(1st Cousin of Ronny Exume (b. 1976)
(2nd Cousin of M. Exume)
Fort Washington, MD 20744