29891: lyall (request) seeking Paul Lecorde (fwd)

jdlyall@lyalls.net

I would like to know if anyone on the list knows a Paul LeCorde who
maintains a Kreyol dictionary on the website
"http://www.angelfire.com/ky/LeCorde/krldic0.html";

His mail links are broken. I want to ask his permission to distribute a
dictionary lexicon file that I've created using his text file there.

I've made a lexicon for a Palm/PocketPC dictionary program. It only goes
English to Kreyol. Reversing it will be a lot of work.

It's on my Palm TX, along with purchased french/english/french
dictionaries. There could be other people who would find this useful.

--
Resist the so-called quantum paradigm..
God does not play dice.