29925: Corbett -- Getting back to work!!!!!

From Bob Corbett

Folks, yesterday was the LAST DAY of my three months service on the Missouri State Grand Jury. I am utterly exhausted. I retired back in 2000 and got used to living and working at my own pace, though working a lot. Even in my 36 years as a philosophy professor I never worked a straight 8 hour 9-5 shift, my life just didn't work that way. But Grand Jury was that. 9-5 three days a week. I just got terribly behind and completely exhausted. Grand Jury isn't just demaning in time, it is emotively exhausting. Good grief, the level of horrible crime in our society every day is just overwhelming....

Today I will try to get caught up from last week when I just ran out of energy to post. And then, little by little as the rest of this week goes by and I get into next week, I'll get some other things done in relation to the list including a review essay of Alex Dupuy's new book. I have the essay ready now and will try to get it posted soon.

Sorry all's been so slow.  I just plain wore out.

CATCH-UP'S A COMING.....

Bob Corbett