29942: Selby (question): Peck's "L'homme sur les quais" NTSC version (fwd)

From: Lynn Selby <lselby@mail.utexas.edu>

Hi,

I am looking for the NTSC version of Raoul Peck's "L'homme sur les quais" (The Man By the Shore) (1993). I could only find an exorbitantly priced PAL VHS tape through amazon.fr. I am attempting to borrow the film through my university's interlibrary loan but have had no luck in borrowing audiovisual media through interlibrary loan thus far. I called an old number for KJM3 Entertainment Group which I found on a Corbett posting but it no longer works. This is the company that distributed the North American version in 1996. Please write to me with suggestions if you have any. I am using this narrative film for my PhD exams.
Thanks,
Lynn