29944: (Engle) (Announce) (Facing Our History - Seton Hall, Newark) (fwd)

From: John Engle <john@johnengle.net>

Seton Hall Law School, Center for Social Justice, and Haiti Rule of Law
proudly present

ANFAS LISTWA NOU

Community Conversations – February 12, 19 & 26  from 4-6 pm Room 74

Photo Exhibition in the Law School Atrium throughout February

Anfas listwa nou  •  Facing our History  is an innovative photo exhibition and community conversation project based on the photographs of award-winning Haitian photojournalist Daniel Morel.   Anfas listwa nou  • Facing our History  hopes to stimulate reflection and discussion, to get Haitians, Haitian-Americans and others from post-colonial countries like Haiti to see themselves and their history in a new way, to try to see what answers the photos provide or – more likely – what questions they pose. The conversation cycle will help participants reflect, as individuals and collectively. It will provide a space for listening as well as talking.

www.johnengle.blogspot.com Photos, videos, reflections
www.circlesofchange.com Participatory learning and leadership
www.harvesttime.cc Harvesting for justice that all may have enough

telephone Haiti: 509-461-3067