29955: Karshan: (reply) Re: 29949: Sprague (response) 29915: Klarreich Replies to 29850: (fwd)

From: MKarshan@aol.com

Well, it could be true that his name is not on the rosters of any of the
Haitian political opposition parties... but I would never give him that much
credit. I guess you covered yourself by saying "no formal ties"

Why would you even volunteer to offer such a sentence? I don't have  time to
look at original text that got Kathie upset...   Was the whole  question
revolving around whether he belonged to the opposition or not?

My point was that we shouldn't make enemies with him because he does (off
and on) do a huge service for Lavalas.