29966: Labrom replies to 29957 Mc Coy, travel in Haiti (fwd)

from voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com

Well Mr Mc Coy - I have several tourists in at the present moment - with several groups coming in!! I was down in Champ de Mars today as well as on Monday and all my tourists loved it and felt very secure.

What can I tell you -I go about with tourists all the time, despite the Minustah (UN) warnings and have not had problems. The press reports are exaggerated as well which doesn't help.

As far as Catholic groups etc. are concerned, I have contacts with them, so please email me offline.

I will tell you I have never had such a busy month with bookings, apart from Jacmel Carnival with 34 going, I'm inundated with work!!! Good news for Haiti!!!

Jacqui Labrom

Voyages Lumière SA
Journeys for the enlightened traveler
email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com