29976: Victor (ask) Re: Looking for Haitian Clinical Psychologist in States (fwd)

From: Colette Victor <Victor_Colette@asdk12.org>

I am looking for a clinical psychologist who is also Haitian that lives and
practices in the United States.  Does anyone know of a Haitian clinical
psychologist and how to get in touch with him/her?

Colette T. Victor,
Bilingual Tutor,
College Gate Elementary
Victor_colette@asdk12.org
742-1500

If we all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
-Yiddish Proverb