29999: Kemp - request

From: Christopher Kemp <christopher.kemp@mail.mcgill.ca>

[Please write Christopher directly at his address.  Thanks,  Bob]

I'm in my third year of an undergraduate degree in anthropology and
linguistics at McGill University, searching for internship work this summer. I'm
looking to gain a foothold for continued work and study in Haiti,
hoping perhaps to teach or tutor for a community-based organization.
I'll bring with me a large number of technical/computer skills (PC
assembly, networking, Mac OS, Windows, web design), much experience
tutoring, and a long-standing commitment to
social justice.  I'd love to stay up to four months, May to August,
and can cover all my own expenses. I'm near-fluent in French, and am learning Kreyol in Montreal.

Please feel free to contact me at christopher.kemp@mail.mcgill.ca if
you know of any possibilities.

Thank you very much,

Christopher Kemp