30042: Friedman (asks) Art of Haiti 1954

From: Michael Friedman <mfriedman3@earthlink.net>

[Corbett notes:  Can anyone on the list help this gentleman?  Please
write directly to him and not back to the list or to me.  Thanks,
Bob]

Dear Mr Corbett, I have recently come into possession of three water color drawings. The artist appears to be a Roger Dupoux or Dupaux , circa 1954 and 1955. Could you tell me where I might be able to find any information on this artist? Thank you for any assistance you might be able to render.

Sincerely

Mike Friedman

Michael Friedman
mfriedman3@earthlink.net