30057: Victor (Reply) to The Lancet Study (fwd)

From: Colette Victor <Victor_Colette@asdk12.org>

I will attempt to add to the discussion around the hot topic of the Lancet
Study.  Thank you Mr. Chamberlain for providing Stevenson Jacobs' article
that gave me more insight.  I didn't know who MINUSTRAH was without it.  I,
too, may not be intelligent enough to discuss the topic for I have not taken
any basic courses in methodologies in surveys as well.  What I can add, and
never had the platform until now, is to voice my disgust when I went home to
Cap-Haitian, was it this past summer or the summer before?, I can't remember
but went there and having only Labadee as the only recreation to only find
that it was closed because the UN had taken it over as THEIR place of
recreation.  IT WAS CLOSED!!! FOR THE UN!!!  Are the Haitian people not good
enough to share recreation with?  To me this is an example of being raped by
the MINUSTRAH.

Thank you,
Colette
Victor_colette@hotmail.com