30056: Anonymous: Re: Aristide (fwd)

Could you please, Bob, post this anonymously.

Here is the way I see it.

First, I purposely labeled my post "Aristide" because I know, virtually everyone will click on it and read it. The truth is, if you want your post read, just right "Titid" in the subject line, and people will click on it and read it. Oh oh how funny!!

Now, here is really the way I see it. If you say anything good about Aristide, the hard right will call you "devilish and chimeric Lavalas", someone with no soul, a blood-sucker who kills babies for staying in power in Haiti.

If you say anything bad about Aristide, the hard left will call you "a pro-elite bastard with no sense of ethics, a Haitian-people's-hater", someone with no compassion or merit.

If you say here and there, that Titid was good or bad, that he was good here, and bad there, the hard right will call you still, a blood-sucker criminal and intellectual chimere with a faint sense of nuances. The hard left on the other hand, will call you a hypocrit with very little understanding of the "people's" suffering for 200 years, a Conze, a lougawou, a sanzave.

So all in all, Titid is a code word for senseless, vain, infinite, and worthless discussions. You can almost always burst someone's bubbles by just uttering this name: Aristide or Titid.

Oh man. I sometimes wish I could see Aristide, in his luxurious, South-African-taxpayer's-paid home in Pretoria, reading the Corbett list with a smurck on his face. The guy must feel "good" that he can burst so many bubbles. Meantimes, today is the last day of Carnival. So, Haitians are dancing, "MINUSTHA ale-vouzan". Funny-fun. Fun-fun-fun like that here and there.

What can I say? It's the new, Haitian-Mathematics equation. Let's call it, "The Titid Factor": Aristide + Titid = (is equal to) senseless and worthless debates. For me, it's all sadly laughable.

Let me go drink my fruit punch; it's cold today this morning in Sidney Australia.

Like my sarcastic friend said: House of Representatives cancelled Debate on Global Warming today, due to Severe Winter Weather.