30085: Morse (comment) still kickin' (fwd)

oloffsonram@aol.com

I was walking back and forth between my house and my office on Saturday when I noticed a striking Haitian woman sitting at the bar. A tall woman. Big bones. Tight jeans, sleeveless sweater. Very attractive. I'm a pacer so I do walk back and forth quite a bit. A couple of trips later I notice an even larger man come up behind her. The guy could have been an extra from the Sopranos, only bigger. A tough looking guy. He was speaking into her ear while standing behind her. Hotel rendezvous. A couple hours later, I'm sitting at a table in the restaurant, near the steps, talking to some one about a book they're working on and I see the tall woman leaving the reception area. She looks at me and smiles with a nod on the way out. The man is right behind her. He comes up to me, smiles an even bigger smile, gives me a big hand shake with a pair of huge hands, as though we know each other, and says "Richard, you still alive?" and out they go....