30091: Morse: (reply) Poto Mitan (fwd)

oloffsonram@aol.com

I'm nothing of an expert but I've seen trees used as Poto Mitans. The size of the Poto Mitan is usually in correlation with the size of the peristyle. Some are carved, some are simple, some are a bit crooked. I think its more of the function than the size thats important. The economy behind the peristyle probably also plays a role. People with more money tend to get more elaborate...