30152: FO416 (reply) Re: 30144: Vedrine (article) Can Haitians move on politically? (fwd)

From: F0416@aol.com

Hello All,
I am Haitian but I had been in the USA for over 43 years and never visit
Haiti. What is good for Haiti now is an occupation from a Foreign Nation period.
Let's face it the people do not want Haitian leader to lead them. Let someone
 else do? Then we Diaspora can come and go to our Pearl of Antilles and add
to  the over 1.5 billions that been send to Haiti. God bless Haiti