30158: Radio Show (Announcement) (fwd)

From: Kawonabo1500@aol.com

Greetings,
       The Batay Ouvriye  Solidarity Network would like to invite you to
listen to its weekly radio show,  FOWOM OUVRIYE, every Saturday, 6pm - 7pm on
Radio Tropicale in  Creole. We raise issues of the struggles of the workers, the
toiling masses and  the dominated peasants in Haiti.  We also raise workers'
issues and immigration issues in the United  States. If you or anyone you know
have issues at work that need  attention, please feel free to contact us
immediately. You can listen on the  internet at _www.radiotropicale.com_
(http://www.radiotropicale.com/)  . Our e-mail is _bosolidarity@yahoo.com_
(http://us.f528.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=bosolidarity@yahoo.com)   or
_Fowomouvriye@yahoo.com_ (http://us.f528.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=Fowomouvriye@yahoo.com)