30181: Collie (asks) generators and mosquito nets (fwd)

From: "Collie, Tim" <TCollie@sun-sentinel.com>

I'm looking for some advice on getting a generator installed in an older
home in PaP area. I also need some advice on mosquito nets for several rooms
in the house.

1. Am I better off buying a diesel generator in United States and shipping
it down there, or should I buy one there. I also need an invertor.
Recommendations on approximate costs? Also, what about installation?
2. I've been pricing standard mosquito nets online--internationally approved
and treated nets. Is any NGO distributing these in Haiti? I thought I had
read a while back about programs distributing nets for groups caring for
children.
3. If I have to buy nets, are there reliable sellers in country or should I
ship them again?

Replys can be posted to list or emailed directly to me at
tcollie@sun-sentinel.com