30236: Senou (announce) You are invited to attend the Second Symposium on Haiti in Atlanta on June 16, 2007 (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

2nd Symposium on Haiti : The Unity Conference
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Noon to 9:00 PM
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________________________

Presenters:
The Haitian Community Relations, Inc
Mr. Joseph Alfred, Founder/CEO

The Auburn Avenue Research Library on African American
Culture and History
Ms. Francine I. Henderson, Research Library
Administrator
Ms. Sharon E. Robinson, Manager, Program Division

Venue:
The Auburn Avenue Research Library on African American
Culture and  History

101 Auburn Avenue, NE
Atlanta , Georgia 30303-2503

Sponsors:
Georgia Caribbean American Heritage Coalition, Inc.
Valrie Sanders, Chair [Caribbean American Heritage
Month]

     if you need more info, please, do not hesitate to
contact me (Joseph Alfred, Educator at 770-262-6621)
or by email at joe_alfred@yahoo.com

Joseph Alfred
P.O. BOX 1022
Douglasville, GA 30133-1022
Phone: 770-262-6621 (Verizon)
Email: joe_alfred@yahoo.com

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time