30246: Re: 30244: Wilcken (answers): Deren film (fwd)

From:  Lois Wilcken <makandal@verizon.net>

I guess this is the first time I've answered my own query on this list.
Just after writing my message yesterday, I went into an online library
catalog and discovered that a library branch in New York had a copy of a DVD
version of Divine Horsemen on order.  I went to mysticfire.com and ordered
it.  I thought many of you would want to know that it's available in DVD
format.  Extras includes photos and music, and it's now selling at 10% off.
With New York tax and UPS shipping, my total came to about $32.

This all came up because I work with a Hunter College club that plans to
show the film in New York in April.  Details of the showing are forthcoming.

Lois