30265: Simidor (comment): What Aristide and Guy Philippe have in common. (fwd)

From: daniel simidor <danielsimidor@yahoo.com>

Both are reluctant to commit to print the tell-all
books they claim to have written after their
near-encounter three years ago.  (Look for my subject
line, ?A Lie on Every Page,? right here on Bob
Corbett?s Haiti list, after I come out of retirement
to review both chef d?oeuvres.)

Biggest lies in the Peter Hallward interviews:

Aristide:  He will renounce his leadership of Fanmiy
Lavalas after Preval allows him to return to Haiti.
(There are actually two lies in the previous sentence.
 Clue #1: What is the meaning of ?Fanmiy??  Clue #2:
Replace ?Preval? with ?Bush? and look for a different
meaning.)

Guy Philippe: He will merely put Aristide on trial
after arresting him.  (With ?freedom fighters? like
Jodel Chamblain on the way to arrest him, who?s to
blame Mr. Titid for going along with his own
?kidnapping??)

Get your own web address.