30268: Morse reply to Potemaksonje/Chavez (fwd)

oloffsonram@aol.com

I was just referring to Mr Chavez's last trip to Haiti, not his life history.

As for all the "Whereas'", I don't remember Caricom saying anything when pro Lavalas was burning radio stations and killing journalists. And, I don't remember Chavez or Castro saying anything when Lavalas gangs were brought in as a paramilitary force to frighten and intimidate and extort the Belair population or the Gonaives population. Cannibal Army was a Lavalas gang that turned on their Patron when he got tired of them and tried to eliminate them. Ah yes, selective memory.

Personally I didn't like Latortue and his transitional government. Simply awful. Those folks should be locked up.

Is it as cold up there in Canada as it is down here? Its been cloudy and rainy here in Port-au-Prince for weeks now, which is unusual for the period of Lent. I heard a rara in the distance late last night.

 By the way, I don't recall Chavez mentioning former President A. on his last trip to Haiti. I believe he said we should support President Preval and he sent a boat load of oil to back up his feelings. I believe Bush has also shown support for Preval. What a strange world we live in...

Chavez and Bush control most of the oil in the hemisphere. Irony...

Brazil makes ethanol with sugar cane...