30279: Canal (announce) power-point presentation

From: Francois Canal <fcanal@lagonave.org>
    I invite you to review a PowerPoint presentation describing the vision of GDC (La Gonave Development Corporation) for the socio-economic development of the Island of La Gonave, Haiti as a Special Economic Zone:
www.lagonave.org/files/GDC_Vision_Presentation.ppt

  We will be in a better position to answer your questions once you have had the opportunity to review the presentation. GDC is looking for individuals with various expertise, background, and experience to constitute the brain trust behind the implementation of the Socio-Economic Development of La Gonave as a SEZ.

  Let's work toward the implementation of GDC's Vision for La Gonave, destined to be the Monaco of the Caribbean.

    Cordially,

  Francois Canal, CPE
Public Relations
  La Gonave Development Corporation