30290: Corbett (asks) Are their missing posts of yours?

From Bob Corbett

Folks, Saturday is normally a very slow day on the list. I have about 3-4 posts in queue to get to this morning, but I've had two inquiries already today about posts I didn't post.

I must not have gotten them. If I don't post a post someone sends I almost always send the person a note telling them why. I've had none I've rejected in the past few days.

I do know from notes to our university-wide list at Webster that lots of people have been experiencing e-mail difficulties of late, but I'd had no evidence that I was effected at all, and maybe I'm not.

So, if you sent something before say, 5 PM yesterday and it hasn't been posted in the next hour or so, please resend since I probably didn't get it.

Sorry about the mix-up.

Bob Corbett