30381: Corbett: (list) Please hold notes after Sunday

From Bob Corbett

Folks, please do not send any notes to the list after tomorrow, Sunday.
While I don't leave until Tuesday, Monday will be a very busy day of running around doing last minute errands and such. I just won't have time to post things.

Also, I cannot 'HOLD' posts while I'm away. I just don't have the space on my e-mail program and I'll be using cyber cafes and such in Europe.

I will just have to delete them unsent.

However, recall, there is the option for a temporary list. I sent the note out a few days ago, but copy it below this one.

------------------

From Bob Corbett

Folks, once again this year John Rigdon has offered an alternative to the list while I'm away in Italy and Austria. See John's note below:

From: John Rigdon <jrigdon@researchonline.net>

I have created a list that folks can use temporarily while you're away.

To subscribe, send an email to

abouthaiti@haitianleague.org

with the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

This list will be available while you're away and we'll kill it once you
return.

Messages for the list may be sent to

abouthaiti@haitianleague.org

John Rigdon