30408: re 30402 Labrom - further information (fwd)

From: Jacqualine Labrom <voyageslumierehaiti@gmail.com>

I forgot to tell you that included in the program will be many pieces
of music by Haitian composer Justin Elie and poems and writings by
Jacques Roumain.

Also there will be a special arrangement by our old friend, the Chef
d'orchestre, Maitre Hector Lominy who passed away suddenly about 3-4
weeks ago.  He did a wonderful arrangement of Choucoune and this will
be the last piece to be played in the evening.

Jacqui Labrom

--
Voyages Lumière SA
email: voyageslumierehaiti@gmail.com