30436: Cool (announce) See Djaloki later this week -- in Kansas City, MO

From: Sarah Cool <info@evite.com>

We had a great group of 18 folks come out last night for our Evening with Djaloki. If you were not able to make it, you still have several chances to connect with him later this week.<br /><br />Djaloki is here in Kansas City through Monday, when we will drive to St. Louis and spend a few days there researching the life and times and death of Jean Baptiste Point DuSable, the Haitian fur trader and pioneer settler of Chicago, and likely ancestor of Djaloki. <br /><br />Tonight we'll be at The Writer's Place at 3607 Pennsylvania from 6 to 8pm helping to registering folks for UMKC Communiversity courses, especially the one he's leading on Friday night this week at Kafe Kiskeya. They are offering live jazz, refreshments and discounts if you show up this evening. Hope to see some of you there. And of course we're still offering a workshop this weekend, which I will email you information about if you don't have it already.<br /><br />Sarah Cool http://www.kafekiskeya.blogspot.com/ 816-914-5096

For reference, your link to this Invite is:
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=AWYGTRGUESYQYEVSFSWZ

Check out Evite's Party Tips to find recipes, gift ideas and activity suggestions for your event.
Click here: http://www.evite.com/pages/myevite/ideas.jsp