30514: Merrefield (reply) Re: 30509: loccm (reply) Re: 30508" Pierre (Comment) Re: 30503: (fwd)

From: Daniel Merrefield <dan@haiticheri.org>

Hello John,

I watch the Corbett list and wanted to take a moment to thank you for your reply to Pierre. It truly was a kind reply, seasoned with grace. It was very artfully done. I work on the US side for a little organization working in the Northeast Department. Pierre's comment contained a lot of wisdom, so much so that I forwarded it to others in our organization, but he seemed very bitter. I have likewise been called a "dogooder" by people here in the US. I'm not really sure why some would consider devoting one's life to those in need with such derision. In any event, thank you so much for your great post and putting the term into proper perspective. May God richly bless you and your ministry.

In His service,
Dan Merrefield