30524: Gaertner (reply) Re: 30336: Versluis (ask) History of attack on Ministry of Ag (fwd)

From: phillip gaertner <dok_phillipe@yahoo.com>

It was some months I believe before 29 February when chimer attacked the University. I'm a little foggy on the exact time as so much was going on then. There had been problems because the priest wanted to take of control the university which has always been, relatively speaking, non-partisan. Faculty and the students had opposed his efforts. There had been demonstrations and counter demonstrations, and eventually the chimer did invade the university doing much damage to laboratories, offices, and the library.